Monday, February 14, 2011

ABOUT DIVSHARE.COM



You can store these in Divshare, a website where you can store all your files. No worry about privacy because the user can control the files being uploaded, moreover we could set password for the file. The best thing I like here is I could access my files wherever I am in the world as long as I have the Divshare account.

DivShare allows users to host audio, video, documents and more similar to how they would be stored on a web server. 

DivShare files are able to be embedded, shared via links and offer different privacy levels, such as password protection, for users looking to utilize the service.  In order to sign up for a free account, you provide your e-mail address, confirm that without a day and you are good to go using the DivShare service.